Monday, July 28, 2008

Yes, love can get to ya fast..

I was talking to a friend today and she was telling me how she and her boyfriend might move in together soon. They've only been dating a few months, but she said it seems longer (in a good way, obviously) and things are moving fast. This just reminds me of how fast I fell in love with Brian. Brian and I had known each other since freshman year of college, but we didn't start dating till our junior year. But it was in the first few months, of dating, when I knew I couldn't live without him. And like they say, I can't really put it into words; I just knew. Now, I don't think he fell for me that fast, but eventually it worked out. Haha. So, in response to my friend's exciting news, yes, love can get to ya faster than you think!

1 comment:

J_still said...

Oh the beauty of love. I really like the blog! You have an anniversary in a couple months--lovely couple. Talk to you soon.