
I'm sure most of you know I've been impatiently waiting for the new iPhone...well, I finally got it today! They came out yesterday, but after only moving 5ft in the super long line outside of the Apple store (by the time I got off work all the AT&T stores were sold out), I convinced myself to wait another day. So, at 6am, this morning, I jumped out of bed and headed to AT&T. The store opened at 9am, but getting there at 6:15 was definitely a good idea. I was fourth in line, so pretty certain I would get one; but trust me, I was still nervous. Brian joined me around 8:15 (he hasn't been as excited as I have). We were in and out of the store within 30 min and had our matching iPhones in hand. I love my new phone, but mainly just glad the iPhone journey is over and has been a success!

No comments:
Post a Comment