Thursday, July 24, 2008
Still not looking forward to turning 25...
Today I realized I have yet another reason for not wanting to turn 25. I pulled the 20th (or so) gray hair from the top of my head. This has just started happening in the last couple years. I'm not really sure what the cause is, but I really only have two options: marriage or work. For Brian's sake, I'll blame the grayness on work. Needless to say, it's rather depressing thinking I may have to start dying my hair at such a young age. I won't get carried away, just yet... but I just don't think I'll have as much luck as my father. That man is, well I won't say his exact age, but old enough to have lots of gray hair, yet he is able to pluck almost (sorry dad, I do notice a couple nowadays) every gray strand. But, for now, I will resort to pulling and plucking; at least for a few more years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment