Sunday, July 27, 2008

Is the weekend really over? Already?

Why do weekends have to come and go so fast? We had a good visit with Brian's parents this weekend. We went to the Riverwalk, had dinner, and came home and watched Pirates of the Carribbean (the third one). We didn't do too much, but it was good to see them again. Makes me miss my parents more though. Hopefully we see them soon.

Oh, but before we went to dinner, we had to take Khalua to the Vet. She's been scratching and licking all week, but she started getting sores from where she had been scratching a lot. I knew it was allergies and have been giving her Benadryl three times a day and bathing her once a week, but it hasn't helped. So, on Saturday I decided to take her into the Vet. 10 days worth of antibiotics and Cortizone later, she's doing better and her belly isn't as red. Poor baby.

Then, this afternoon, Brian and I went to see Batman at the IMAX with some friends. The movie was awesome! I don't know if the IMAX theatre really made a difference in quality, but the bigger screen was pretty neat. I definitely recommend it!

Well, off to another week of work...

No comments: