Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Defeating procrastination

Almost two years ago I started a scrapbook from all our exciting happenings in 2006. It's been sitting in our "junk" room for who knows how long. Every so often I'll peek in it and think "I should finish this," but never get to it. Well, tonight is the night! My friend, Amanda, is coming over and I am determined to get it complete!


On a side note, Brian's parents emailed this morning asking if they can come visit and celebrate my birthday. Of course I said yes, but I have to admit I thought about it for at least a few minutes...not because I didn't want them to come, but because we're not just celebrating any birthday...we're celebrating my 25th birthday! Eeks! The next big birthday is 30...which definitely qualifies as "Over the Hill." So it is true...it is all downhill after 21.


And I leave you with a picture of the pups.




No comments: