Well, I'm giving this blogging thing a shot again. I've tried blogging before, but I didn't really have anything to blog about at the time. However, being married almost two years now, having two puppies, and enjoying life before kids should give me something to blog about, right? Plus so many of my friends are blogging and I've found it really is a good way to keep in touch in between phone calls. So here goes...
Life is good in the Oligschlaeger household. Brian's still at D&L Oil Tools and is actually about to move to his new office (yes Lorraine, finally, we think!). And of course he's still just as much in love with cars as always. This summer he's already put exhaust and new tires on his mustang. But, over the weekend, he did change the timing belt on the Civic; which was obviously not one of his "more fun" car projects. But I'm still pretty proud! He saved us quite a few hundred dollars!
And I am still working in Accounting and Finance at FW Murphy. Besides work I've been keeping myself busy with projects around the house. I planted a few flowers, reorganized a couple rooms, and am getting ready to paint a room, this weekend!
The babies (puppies) are good. They still keep us on our toes and definitely make life fun at home. Oh and we recently added to our family...a beta (fish). So now we have Boulevard, Khalua, and Whiskey. (Don't worry, our kids won't have alcoholic names, just our pets)
Well, I think this is good for today. It's a start. (thanks Jenny for the inspiration) Come back often, I'm gonna try and post a few times a week or more. And feel free to leave a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You go girl for bloggin. what room are you painting next? Everytime I walk into the rooms that need to be painted I try to think of a color and nothing comes to mind. Anyways I hope life is great. Oh and we should really do lunch some day.
Post a Comment