Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School

A week from today I will be anxiously awaiting to pick Mackenzie up from "preschool." Thats right, she's starting preschool! She will go Tues/Thurs mornings from 830-1230pm. They will have classtime till 1130 and then eat lunch. I'm beyond nervous! My little girl still takes a morning nap (which we've been trying to adjust to one nap, with no success, yet) and she's never been left with anyone besides our parents! Will I be more anxious or will she? I'm sure there will be some tears...hopefully more from me, than her! But it will be good for her. She'll get to interact with other kids and learn so many new things! And until Colin arrives, mommy will run errands, get chores done, and maybe even get a massage! I can do this, I can do this....

Of course I'll have photos from her "first day" of school...so check back next week! :)

No comments: