Mackenzie is officially 17months old today! Can't believe she'll be a year and a half next month. A typical day for her, as of now, consists of waking up around 630am, breakfast, some Baby Einstein and Sesame Street videos, playing, helping mommy with a few household chores, nap around 930am till about 11am (give or take), lunch and errands or a playdate, then another nap around 330pm till 430pm, then not letting mommy make dinner, and somehow surviving with mommy till daddy gets home around 6pm! Daddy gets a little playtime with Mackenzie and we're headed to bed around 8pm.
Sometimes (well okay, a lot of times) I wonder whats going on inside that little brain of hers. When I watch her play, it really amazes me what she can do. Its the little things that really make me think, man, I bet those wheels turn all day long. No wonder it's so tiring being a little kid! And even though I've been running low on energy (and patience) I just look at her and think, is she really my little girl?
In other news, we should have some grandparents visiting over the next week or two. And we're down to 6.5weeks before Colin's "scheduled" arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment