Thursday, January 29, 2009

Patience

I know patience is a virtue, but that doesn't seem to make it any easier for me. I've always struggled with patience and I really don't know why. I wish I could say I've tried hard to overcome this, but I can't. Right now, there are a few things in my life that I'm trying to be patient about. So, I'm going to give this whole patience thing another shot. If I only I knew why it's so hard for me!

On a side note, last weekend we went to visit some friends from college. They live in Wichita now and are expecting their first baby in March! It was good to see them and just hang out. And this weekend, we don't have much planned but some stuff around the house and a little Superbowl Party on Sunday! I'm hoping to get some good R&R in!

No comments: