Well, it's officially October! We've got a lot going on and I'm ready for it all to start happening! We've got quite a few visitors coming, a 3 day weekend and maybe some camping, and the last weekend in Oct/first week in November, we're going to the KU/KSU game! It's gonna be a good month...I just feel it!
On a healthier note...Brian and I have gotten back into cycling...I can't predict how long it will last, but we have riden 3 times in the last 5 days...which is way more than we have in a long time! I also played tennis last Friday. Eventually we'll get our 20yr old bodies back!
Oh and last night we went bowling with Brian's work. Yup, we're on a bowling league. We even get a free bowling ball; so we ordered ours last night. (pics coming soon!) We're pretty excited! (Yea, we're definitely nerds)
Hope everyone is enjoying the start to fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment