Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another day, another month

Wow, I can't believe it's almost October! It seems like just yesterday I was gearing up for a busy couple months-me turning 25 in August, our anniversary, my parents' anniversary, a visit from Brian's parents, and Brian turning 28! And yet, it's all over with!

Tomorrow we're headed to the Tulsa State Fair with some friends. It's probably not my most favorite thing to do, but it can be pretty fun. How can eating lots of junk food, watching pig races, seeing little kids' faces light up as they ride the rides, and people watching, not be entertaining?

Oh and how could I forget...Brian's brother got us football tickets to the KU/KSU game Nov 1. I am soooo excited! Thanks Eric and Caitlin!

Well, thats about it...nothing new or exciting...just working, hanging out with our puppies, and watching our TV shows (that have finally started again) in the evenings.

No comments: