You never notice how windy it is unless you're in Manhattan KS (cause each breeze of wind gives you a whiff of cow maneur) or unless you're on a bike. Brian and I rode about 16miles today and boy was it windy. It was hard on the way out, but luckily easier on the way back. But man, you sure do notice the wind on a bike! Those hills become neverending and you feel like you're getting nowhere. Anyway, we got a good ride in today, so that's all that matters.
My parents came to visit this weekend. It was so good to see them. We haven't seen them much lately and I was starting to miss them. We didn't do a whole lot, but that was just the way I wanted it. We did watch the good football games though!
That's all for this weekend. We've got a 3 day weekend next week...yay for a 4 day work week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment