Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sept and Oct 2012

Wow, I can't believe it's already mid-October! Where did Sept and Oct go?  Here's what we've been up to!

Sept:
  • Colin's Birthday-see previous post!
  • Our 6th Anniversary- we celebrated with a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. Best part about it? Wine and some time away from the kids! 
  • Brian's 32nd birthday- it was pretty low key. Brian wanted BBQ and German Chocolate cake. Easy enough!
  • A trip for just Brian and I to Dallas with some friends- I was so worried how the kids would do, but they did great! We had such a great time with our friends! We got to eat, sleep, and just do what we wanted, when we wanted! We went to Six Flags, saw a movie, shopped, ate at fun places, and just relaxed! I think every couple needs one of those weekends every so often. We owe a lot to Brian's parents for taking care of the kids!
Oct:
  • Work conference for Brian- Brian was gone 6 days for a work trip in San Antonio. Well, as I call it... a work-cation. Can you tell the eat and sleep when you want thing is a big deal to me? Ha! Fortunately, my mom came down to help. I don't know what I would do without her! I got some Drs appts in, some fun time with just Mackenzie, and of course good help and company!
  • Kids- I've taken the kids to the pumpkin patch a few times (Mackenzie LOVES it). I'm in the process of looking for a new school for Mackenzie (details to follow). Colin is taking a few steps and got his first haircut (pics below)! The kids are growing up too fast!

I know I've been slacking with the updates, on here, but time gets away from me! We're staying busy with the kids, Brian's work, and my photography!

________________________________________________________

As you can tell, Colin was not a fan of his 1st haircut. Oh well, maybe next time!







No comments: