17lbs, 4 oz- (not on the charts)
29in (25%ile)
He's a few ounces bigger and one inch longer than Mackenzie was, when she turned one. We have little kids, but they seem healthy and happy, so we'll take it!
As for other facts:
- Still wears size 2 diapers
- Has moved up to 9-12mo clothing
- Still naps at 9/10am and 1/2pm, with bedtime around730/8pm, sleeps till 6am most mornings
- Still drinking from a bottle for some extra calories
- Favorite foods right now- mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, most fruit, snacks
We all joke that Colin decided turning one meant he needed to show us his skills! Over the weekend he started say "uh oh" clearly and purposefully, started waving hi/bye, started crawling on all fours (he'd been doing the army crawl forever and we all wondered if he'd get that belly off the floor), started crawling down stairs/furniture the correct way (backwards), and started high-fiving! Whew! I think I got them all!
Our little boy is definitely growing up. In fact, both the kids are. And even though some days are sooooo long, I occasionally just look at them and think, wow, how did I get so lucky to have such amazing kids? I hope we can raise them to be honest, hard working, grateful, and most importantly happy people.

No comments:
Post a Comment