Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! We did our traditional KS trip. We saw all the grandparents (and great grandparents!), ate lots of yummy food, and Mackenzie even battled a cold. I have to admit, I was ready to be home, but like always, it's good to see everyone and get a little "break." Brian and I even had a quick dinner date!

In other news...we've all kinda been battling a cold on and off...guess that's what happens when your kids go to school and bring home lots of germs! Other than that, Mackenzie has been great with Colin lately and Colin's growing like a weed! We're looking forward to Christmas and all the fun it brings. Mackenzie loves seeing Christmas lights already, so we cant wait to take her to a local Christmas lighting place. We'll be doing Christmas at our place and look forward to making more memories for our little ones. This time of year can be exhausting, but full of excitement at the same time!

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving weekend:
(Grandmas-you should be able to right click and save the images if you wish)










No comments: