Saturday, December 10, 2011

Colin- 3 months

Two days ago, our little guy turned 3 months old! It's hard to believe! He has really made our family complete and it's been so fun having a little boy around. We can't wait to see more of his personality and I'm so excited to see them become best buddies. We are truly so lucky to have healthy and happy babies.

Here's what's going on in Colin's world at 3 months:
  • Nurses every 3hrs
  • Sleeps on and off all day, maybe one long nap a day
  • Sleeps in his crib at night now
  • Nights aren't too bad for now (I don't want to jinx myself, so take that as a subtle hint)
  • Wearing size 1 diapers still
  • Wearing 3month clothes
  • Loves looking at faces
  • Smiles and just started giggling
  • Rolls from side to side, but not over yet. He's not a fan of tummy time.
  • Tries to hold objects, loves holding fingers
And just for fun...here's what Mackenzie was doing around 3-3.5months!

I'll leave you with a few photos I took of Colin. Enjoy!






No comments: