Friday, May 21, 2010

12wks old

Mackenzie is 12 wks old today! Here's an update:
  • Started sitting up (almost) all by herself

  • Loves her Jenny Jump Up

  • Is kicking and moving all the time (and I thought boys were active!)

  • Likes being read to; especially books with lots of bright colors. Will smile or "talk" after each page

  • Discovered her hands and can't keep them out of her mouth

  • Is drooling a lot...could she be teething already?

  • Fussiness finally getting minimal in the evenings

  • Working on an earlier bedtime in hopes to get her to start sleeping through the night. For now, she's waking once and sleeping 4-5hours before and after the feeding. (on a good night, of course)

Last week, we enjoyed a week long visit from Gma and Gpa H while Brian was in Mexico for work. Thanks for all the help, mom and dad! I know Mackenzie loved all the extra attention!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think Keaton is teething, too! I'm not ready for that yet, are you? I've heard some kids start around 3 months... no bueno! More like OUCH!