Being a mom has been one of the biggest challenges in my life, but definitely the most rewarding. Everyone told me I would feel this way, but until I actually experienced it for myself, it was hard to believe. Everyone also told me I would forget about these sleepless nights...but we haven't gotten that far yet, ha. Really though, all the crying and sleepless nights are worth it when Mackenzie looks up at us and makes the sweetest faces. I can't imgaine life without her.
I've talked a lot about Mackenzie, but I haven't given Brian enough credit yet. He is truly an amazing husband and father. Ever since I went on bedrest, he's been so helpful and caring. He's helped out in so many ways. Watching him hold Mackenzie and sing to her is one of the sweetest things in life. He's the best and I'm so thankful for him.
I'll leave you with a pic of mommy and Mackenzie, taken yesterday, on her 1month birthday. We hope to take a few more soon, so I'll post those as soon as we do.


No comments:
Post a Comment