Baby O managed to stay put for one more week! Good for her! Maybe she will listen to her mommy afterall...at least 1 out of the few times I ask something of her, right?
We've got a busy week (as busy as it gets on bedrest), so hopefully this week will go a little faster. Tomorrow is our ultrasound appt, then Wednesday is our regular appt with the dr, and this weekend Brian's parents will be here for a shower, my friend is throwing me, on Saturday.
I'll be on bedrest this week again and see what the dr thinks on Wednesday. I have a feeling I'll be staying put until she comes. I know it's better for her, but mommy is getting restless. But like my mother says "This is the first of many scarifices to come..." So true.
Anyway, only 4weeks till our official due date of Mar 3. Wonder when we'll get to meet her....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment