Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Only time will tell...

So much has happened since the last post...Baby O tried to make an early appearance a week ago. On Mon (Jan 18th) I had cramps all day and figured it was part of pregnancy and something normal. However, my mother in law (a labor & delivery nurse) mentioned I needed to be monitored and not just resting and drinking lots of water (like my drs nurse had told me to do). So low and behold we went to the hospital and sure enough, I was having contractions every 6min apart! I was given a few doses of meds to stop the contractions, monitored some more for a night, and sent home on bedrest. So a week later, here we are...just waiting around.

I'm 35 weeks now and go back to the dr tomorrow. Cant believe there's only 5 weeks (or less) left!

No comments: