Not much is going on...just been doing some gardening and teaching myself Photoshop. I posted a few "edited" pictures on my site: www.capturethis.shutterfly.com or www.flickr.com/photos/lillio
And now here's something a little different than my usual posts. I'm suppose to tag others, but I dont have that many blogging friends, so if you read this and wanna use it for anything, go for it!I got Tagged!
The Rules:
Mentioned who tagged you: Haley, a friend from high school who I often keep in touch with
Complete the list of 8’s
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Summer & Fall (July 4th, my birthday, Brian's birthday, our 3rd anniversary, friends' baby showers, and possibly a camping trip)
Having 2 cars paid off in 2yrs...one more to go
Finishing our "made from scratch" garden in our backyard
Making my new hobby (photography) into something more...maybe someday
Taking a vacation late this year or early next year
Getting new bedroom furniture
Starting a family sometime in the next couple/few years
Seeing family on and off this summer
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Went to Panera for breakfast
Went to the library
Went to Conrad Farms (a farmer's market)
Went to Southwood Nursery
Planted a couple day lilies (okay, watched Brian plant them)
Did laundry
Went grocery shopping
Got ice cream at Sonic
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
Motivate myself to eat better
Motivate myself to exercise more
Make a decision about grad school; or at least take the GMAT as step one
Learn patience
Be as awesome as my mother and mother in law
Read more books without falling asleep
Be more creative
Win the lottery
8 SHOWS I WATCH
Here Come the Newlyweds
Jon and Kate Plus 8
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
Dancing with the Stars
Desperate Housewives
Anything on HGTV
Anything real estate related
8 FAVORITE FRUITS
Grapes
Pears
Apples
Strawberries
Cherries
Cantaloupe
Raspberries
Peaches
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL
ITALY!!!!
Somewhere in the Caribbean
Back to Taiwan
Australia
Spain
Alaska
Any winery in Cali
Colorado
8 PLACES I’VE LIVED
Taiwan
Topeka, KS
Manhattan, KS
Tulsa, OK
---
---
---
---
8 FOLKS I’M TAGGING:

No comments:
Post a Comment