So it's been almost a month since I last posted...and for once, I repeat once, I can actually say I haven't blogged cause we've been busy! Crazy, I know...cause honestly we lead a boring life most of the times.
As you saw, in the last post, we've been redoing our gardens. After we finished the side/front, we moved to the back. Brian has drawn up a sketch to redo an area in our backyard now. So far all we've done is killed the weeds, in that area, and created a borderline with some big bricks. It will be awhile before we dig it up, resoil, and plant. We went to the nursery and picked out everything we want, so hopefully later this summer/fall we'll finish it up!
We've also stayed busy with getting involved with our Homeowners Association. Nerdy, I know...but we've enjoyed getting to meet some neighbors and feeling like we "belong." The age gap between us and most everyone else is a little wide, but it's still been fun. Most of the people in our neighborhood are either retired or have kids and are too busy for Homeowners Assoc. stuff...so that leaves us and well, the others who don't really have a "life." No really, its been kinda cool and something different for us. You can just call us president and secretary now! (yup, that's what happens when you actually show up for a meeting)
Okay, so those are the two main things filling up our days. The rest of the time we've stayed busy with photography, 4wheeling, hanging out with friends, and just enjoying this nice weather! After almost 22 consecutive days of rain, the sun has finally made an appearance and hopefully is here to stay!
Well, that's about it for now. We've got a 3 day weekend coming up and we'll be hanging out with friends and the in laws! Should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment