Monday, December 1, 2008

And onto Christmas we go...

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and we're officially onto Christmas. Yikes! Time sure does fly!

We had a good long Thanksgiving weekend. We went to the Plaza lighting ceremony on Thanksgiving night, then Friday my parents came up to KC and my mom, Brian's mom, and I went shopping, then both of our families went to dinner. Saturday we watched football all day and night and ordered pizza. It even snowed late Sat into Sun! It was fun seeing some snow to start the holidays off! Overall, we had a good weekend, except we didnt get to see Brian's grandparents, who couldnt make it due to feeling a little under the weather. (Hope you're feeling better, Jerry!)

Oh, I guess we did have one dramatic part to the weekend...Kahlua decided to run away Thanskgiving night. She squirmed out of Brians arms and 30min later, a couple blocks and golf course later, Brian cornered her and was able to catch her. That crazy girl! I was about to start balling about 15min into the search. I was a little peeved, but just happy to have her back. She's definitely a handful! I need to get her a shirt that says, "I'm trouble, but my looks make up for it."

Anyway, here's a couple snowy pictures to start the week off! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!




No comments: