Thursday, March 6, 2014

Christmas 2013 and Mackenzie's 4th Birthday!

So obviously, I'm really behind on posting (AGAIN) but better late than never, right?? We had a great holiday season...Thanksgiving and Christmas flew by as usual. Even though we bought fewer gifts, this year, the kids were still very spoiled. But the best part about Christmas was seeing Brian's brothers and grandparents! It had been awhile since we had all been together, so it was definitely a good Christmas!

PS The kids still weren't too sure about Santa. One cried and one just stared. Maybe next year...





Our (not so) LITTLE girl turned 4 last week. On her actual birthday morning, she was greeted at her bedroom door with balloons, streamers, and a new dollhouse! I got her a little pink and purple polka dotted cake for the evening and she opened presents from family. 

Her birthday party was on Saturday. Although it was kinda chilly and cloudy, we were still able to get the princess castle bouncy house she had been dreaming of all year. She and her friends had a blast! Instead of gifts, Mackenzie "agreed" to collecting monetary donations for the Ronald McDonald House. Brian and I are so proud of her!

I could write a novel about our little girl, but I'll try to keep it short: 
Mackenzie, 
You're a curious, persistent, and matter of fact kind of girl. You love music, art, doing anything outside, and cooking. But your smiles, giggles and goofiness are what we cherish most. We love you more than you'll ever know. You'll always stay our little girl, even if you think you're "BIG." 
Love, Mommy and Daddy 














No comments: