Monday, February 27, 2012

Our baby girl turns 2!

I still catch myself looking at the keyboard as I type 2, because I have to ask myself, do I really mean to type 2? Yes, as challenging as this past year has been, our baby girl really is 2 now. For those of you who know me well, I'm not an accomplished writer by any means, so instead of trying to jot my emotions down into some organized blog post, I'll sum it up by saying:

Mackenzie, we cant believe you're two. You continue to amaze us everyday. We hope to teach you as much as we can about the world around you. As you continue to learn and play each day, remember, mommy and daddy love you very much.

As for the "facts" (mainly for archives and grandmas of course)
  • Height-32.5inches (42%ile)
  • Weight-21.5lbs (not on the charts)
  • Size 24month tops, 18month bottoms, 5-6 shoes
  • Size 3 diapers
  • Naps about an hour anywhere between 12-2pm. Sleeps about 8pm-6am on average
  • Repeats almost every word you say
  • Still loves fruits and sweets the best
  • Loves reading books, art stuff, puzzles, and playing outside
  • Loves to imitate people
  • Really recognizes people and characters, objects, some colors, ABCs, and numbers in books, pictures, and in person
Happy 2nd Birthday, Mackenzie Lorraine!









No comments: