Mackenzie-
- As I mentioned above, she's been wanting to start her day at 5am! Mommy and Daddy hope this phase ends sooner than later!
- Still has a rough time with drop off at school, but I'm convinced she won't go to Kindergarten crying....I think...
- Is talking a ton!!! She repeats just about everything you say! And she even says please and thank you without me asking. Did I actually do something right??
- Loves playing with her kitchen, singing and dancing to any kind of music, going on walks and playing outside, and doing art projects. Some things never change!
- She will be 2 in a month! Can't believe it!
Colin-
- Sleeps in! (And by that I mean 7-8am...some mornings I'm not sure what to do with myself with a kid that sleeps past 6am!)
- Eating a little rice cereal now
- Naps on and off
- Loves smiling, batting toys on the playmat, rolling around, and even a little scooting!
Brian and Lilli-
- Brians work has been extremely busy, which is a good thing! He still spends all his spare time looking up and dreaming of his next "fun" vehicle.
- And I am enjoying life is a mother of 2! Well, most days....ha! Somedays I wonder how I made it out alive, but then I'm reminded of how quickly time does fly! I'm staying busy with my photography and can't wait to see what this year holds!
- We're hoping to make it to Brian's cousin's wedding in June and possibly take a "mommy/daddy" trip in the Fall! This mommy needs a break from being pregnant and nursing for 3 years!
That's it for now...if I'm lucky I can start a cup a coffee before the little princess wakes up!

No comments:
Post a Comment