Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And then there were four...

Our little Colin arrived last Thursday! We are overjoyed and overwhelmed at the same time! At least, I am, ha! We are so blessed to have a healthy little boy. He came into the world at 8:11am on Sept 8th, weighing 7lbs, 8oz, and measuring 19.5inches long! He was the same exact weight as older sister, Mackenzie! We have lots of photos, but of course I haven't had time to download them, so check back soon!

Mackenzie has been great so far. She did so well at the hospital and the few days mommy and daddy were away from home. She loves to hold Colin and be mommy's little helper already. I miss my time with just Mackenzie, but I can't wait for what the future holds as a family of four!

And finally, I wanna give credit to my wonderful husband. Without him I wouldnt have this amazing little family. Sometimes I dont give him enough credit, but he is an awesome husband and an even better dad.

Like I said, hopefully I can find a few minutes to get those photos downloaded...so check back soon!

No comments: