Well I know he's not quite here yet, but I can tell Colin is already getting neglected. No scrapbook, no u/s everytime (although that's not our doing), and preparations for him have been slim. We hope to get started on his room soon...but it's much harder with a 16month old! We've picked up a few outfits here and there and some decorations for his room and even registered for his baby shower, but that's about it. I hope I can keep up with a memory book for him and photos as well! In the meantime, here's a little about his life so far:
- he kicks/moves all the time! and I mean alllll the time!
- so far he hasn't gotten the hiccups as much as Mackenzie did
- he makes me want sweets, whereas Mackenzie made me want salty foods
- he made me really nauseous and tired in the beginning and the tiredness has picked up again
Looks like Colin will make his appearance around the first week of Sept, so just a little over a couple months left! Ahhh! Hopefully the nesting instinct kicks in...sooner, than later!
No comments:
Post a Comment