Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back to the grind...

Well Brian and I had an awesome time "getting away" last weekend. At least I thought so. It was a little cold so we didnt get to walk the trails as Brian had hoped. Instead, we stayed inside and snuggled in front of the fireplace watching TV. The food was delicious and the best part was "doing nothing." I told Brian the trip was probably more for me since it was a good chance to get away from cleaning, laundry, cooking, you know... the usual wife duties. I think we'll definitely go back!

This week has been busy...Mon I hosted a Bachelor Finale Party, yesterday we had bowling night, and today I got my haircut. I think the next couple days and weekend will be a little calmer. Just seems as though there's always something going on!

Well, I hope everyone is doing well!

Oh and dont forget to turn your clocks forward this weekend!

No comments: