Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No news is good news

I know it's been awhile since I've last posted, but like the title says, no news is good news. We haven't really done anything too exciting or blog worthy. Wait, maybe I take that back. The last couple weekends Brian has been 4wheeling on some trails around here. After the first weekend, I wasn't so sure about it all since he left me with a muddy car and an empty tank. But this past weekend, I went with him, and even took the wheel for a bit! All I have to say is, it's harder than it looks! The steering is different and it takes some exercise cause you drive a bit, then get out and walk the trail to make sure the next part of the trail is driveable. All in all, it's a new learning experience for me and of course Brian loves it.

In fact, he loves it so much, that he's thinking about selling the Cobra for a Bronco. His brother's Bronco, to be exact. Can you believe it? I can't, and won't until the yellow baby is actually gone.

Other than that, we've just been hanging out with friends and enjoying cooler weather!

No comments: